Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Un-New Year's Resolution

I made a resolution. It is not a New Year's resolution, however. Reasons being: because my brain formulated it two weeks ago, AND because I think New Year's resolutions are for pansies. Pansies who need milestones to become motivated to do something, that is to say.

Anyhow. <--Bleh, that word is annoying. Why did I use it? ... I am quite excited about said resolution. Well, maybe 'quite excited' is a bit of an overstatement. In order to accomplish this resolution, I will have to have the following: more self-discipline, less wasting of time, and a tragic loss of a fraction of my already precious few hours of sleep. Sacrifice, ladies and gentlemen. Sacrifice.

My resolution shall commence on January 4th (no, it doesn't have anything to do with school, though that day does also happen to be the unfortunate date that time consumption resumes). If all goes well and the world still exists by June 12th, I will proudly announce to you my success. Until then, wish me luck, as I shall gladly accept it.

3 comments:

lexio said...

I wish you the best of luck,
but I want to know what this mysterious resolution is!

Deanna said...

luck
xoxoxo

Doug said...

One of the best ways to achieve a resolution is to tell someone about it so that they can continue to be a source of encouragement, support, and if need be a thorn in the side.

I'd gladly volunteer!